Selling your home shouldn’t be a stressful ordeal.
Working with an experienced and knowledgeable real estate professional is the first step in ensuring that your investment in your home pays off. Our services and experience allow you to focus on your move while we manage your home sale from our initial consultation to closing and beyond. We will help you throughout the process.
As your agent we will:
- Complete a comparative market analysis.
- Compile a comprehensive marketing plan detailing the efforts we will employ to sell your home.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible in order to get maximum exposure.
- Advise on staging your home and generating curb appeal to ensure the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help in negotiating the best deal possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Closing costs to expect:
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Broker’s commission is a full-service fee and will cost anywhere between 5% to 7%.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you’ll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are in some circumstances paid for by the seller and include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.
For more information: