Buying a home is the largest investment most people will make in their life.
Working with an experienced and knowledgeable real estate professional is the first step in ensuring your new home and community meets your needs. Our services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to help you achieve results.
As your agent we will:
- Present all properties in the area that meet your criteria.
- Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to obtaining financing to closing.
- Make sure you don’t pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
Steps to take before starting the home search:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors right away.
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified/pre-approved.
- Choose a REALTOR® that you trust and who understands your needs.
- Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
- Identify important features you need your new home to have.
Closing costs to expect:
- Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
- Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
- Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
- Escrow and interest fees include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.
For more information:
You don't have permission to access /service/wordpress;jsessionid= on this server.